December 4, 2020
The Provincial Health Authority and Tennis BC have moved back to Level 2 (more restrictive) from Level 3. The following is copied directly from the relevant section of the health directive.
On Court management:
- Ensure NO physical contact between players. Consider touching racquets rather than shaking hands.
- Each court can be used. We recommend staggered start times to reduce congestion at start and end times.
Singles or Doubles?
- No doubles allowed at this time.
All seating must be set apart the 3-metre appropriate distance.
- Each player should carry their own hand sanitizer for use during their match.
- Although each person is accountable for their own health, the safety of others is at risk also with Covid-19.
Everyone should be tasked with monitoring others for signs & symptoms & have a central person in charge that will handle any issues that arise.